Tesla Steampunk Nano 120W Mod
With it's futuristic wheel and cog finish combined with the highly functional chipset, this Tesla Steampunk is a great addition to any collection. The Tesla Nano is capable of 120 watts and makes a perfect match with any sub ohm tank such as the popular SMOK TFV8. Tesla designed the Steampunk Nano with a large firing button which is situated for natural feeling operation while gripping the mod. The Steampunk also has an overall ergonomic size that fits comfortably in the hand.
Additional incorporated features include a dedicated on/off switch, allowing for a new type of safety, where the mod can only be fired when it is switched to the on position. The artistically crafted Tesla Steampunk Nano is the best balance between functionality, power, battery life, and size.
The Steampunk Mod requires 2 x 18650 batteries to function ( above 30A recommended)(sold separately).
- 1 x Tesla Nano 120W Steampunk Mod
- 1 x User Manual
Product Specs and Features
- Measurements : 90mm x 55mm x 25mm
- Constructed of : Die cast zinc alloy
- Springloaded 510 connection
- Bright .91" OLED screen
- Slanted firing button
- On/off switch
- Firing modes: VW/TC Ti/TC Ni200/TC SS316/TCR
- Power mode output range: 7W-120W adjustable in .5 increments
- Temperature mode output range: 200-600F
- Maximum voltage output: 9V
- Maximum current output: 35A
- Power mode resistance range: .1ohm-3.0ohm
- Temperature control resistance range: .05ohm-1.0ohm
- Uses 2x 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- Hinged bottom battery door